While submitting the full paper, please provide the following in the email:
- Full paper in MS Word format (Ideally 2500-3000 words).
- Details of 2 reviewers with their names, affiliations, contact number and email IDs (If possible send two emails for each reviewer).
- Duly filled and scanned ‘consent to publish form’ with a handwritten signature. ‘Consent to Publish’ form can be downloaded from the ‘Quick Downloads’ section of the conference website.
- Send your paper along with your Conference Registration ID to email@example.com
We follow the following steps for publication in our associated International Journals. The publication process takes around 45 days, starting from the end of the conference.
- A list of registered papers is sent to all the participants of the conference within a week’s time after the conference. Please see, if your paper is included in the list. If not, please write back to us for inclusion. This list would also mention for any deficiency/incompleteness found in the submitted paper. You would be given 10 days to return your complete papers/ required information.
- After this, the editorial team would send all complete papers for the review (usually 5-7 reviewers). The review process takes around 30 days.
- Following this, our editor would send the editorial comments/ suggestions to the corresponding author. Please improve the paper as indicated in the review and send it back to us within 10 days.
- If the paper received is complete in all regards as per the comments/ suggestions, it would be sent for final publication, else we would send it again to you and finally, 5 days would be given to you for its improvement.
- Finally, the paper is published and the authors are informed about the published paper by email, which contains the paper URL, DOI, Citation, and other related information.
- If you fail to meet the deadlines/ correct the paper as per review comments, the paper may be rejected or it will be postponed for publication in the next issue.
- Normally, the entire process takes around 45 days.